Friday, August 31, 2012

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace Review from Deus Filia

Sorry this post has taken so long, but things have been so crazy and I haven't had much time to myself lately let alone to blog. :(
   
       If you are not aware of Baltic Amber it is great for teething babies among many other things. Babies do NOT chew on these they simply need to wear them against their skin. Amber works by the skin warming it to release its healing oils which are then absorbed into the blood stream. It is all natural unlike most things on the market now days which in my mind is always best! :)          

       I received this great Baltic Amber necklace a few months ago now from Deus Filia. You can check out her Etsy shop to purchase Baltic Amber and other great things! All the necklaces are guaranteed which is not always easy to find.  It is also made in the USA, I love this and supporting small businesses!  She is super sweet and makes a great product. It came very quickly and was packaged so cute. You can tell she takes time and works hard on her products to make her customers happy. The necklace is made very nicely and has a magnetic clasp which I love! My Daughter is 19 months now; it fits her great and will for a long time. Though it is a great product I wish it was knotted between each bead and the magnetic closure was a bit different maybe the twist closure.  Even though the magnetic closure is very great in case they were to be stuck it would pop right off. This helps give me peace of mind when putting a necklace on a little one.  My very smart girl figured quickly how to take it on and off. She loves to wear it in her own way now (she is very independent)  which I guess is better than no way! :) She ends up hanging it by her chin, she thinks she is being a big girl and putting it on right! :)
When I received the package I opened it to find a cute little bag with the necklace inside! It is the little touches like that, that make this extra special! Along with the little note on the zip lock saying Thank you! :)
I love this necklace and the color I highly suggest checking out DeusFilia.
    You can purchase this necklace from DeusFilia for $25.99. Please check her out you will not be disappointed in her or her products!
How I received it!

Pros:
  •  Beautifully made
  • Magnetic closure
  • Great fit
  • Works great for baby and her teething
  • Guaranteed
  • Made in USA
Cons
  •  Not knotted between beads
  • Magnetic closure easy for baby to take off

The Necklace


I would definitely recommend this product it has worked great and she is a great seller.
Over all I give it


Also check out her blog rubyintherough7 and her other business younglivingworld where she sells essential oils.

2 comments:

  1. Baltic Amber teething necklaces are also beautiful to wear and should last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad it wasn't knotted in between each bead for safety. I've used baltic amber teething jewelry for both of my babies and I was in awe at how much it helped their pain!

    ReplyDelete