If you have any questions I am not an expert but have been going strong now for 9 months! Despite being treated badly by others bc of what I do. I am proud to be breastfeeding and feel it is nothing to be ashamed of or looked down upon for doing.
Feel free to message me with any questions you may have about products or ways to help you be successful at breastfeeding! :)
Things to do or try if this happens to you
- Warm bowl of water right before feed
- Warm compress
- In shower try using wide toothed comb and try working clog towards nipple
- Feed as much as you can especially from that side. don't forget about the other side though
- Plenty of fluids drink a lot of water
- Take Tylenol (it will help with the pain)
- Material is pretty
- Works good when baby is small (newborn stage)
- Does not wash well is very wrinkly
- Stay does not stay out very well so you can see LO
- Makes baby hot
- And once baby is a few months old and moves arms and legs more it is difficult to stay covered!
- I love my boppy!
- It was used a lot when baby was a newborn but now only a couple times a day.
- I have the soft one with flower on it baby loves to play with it!
- Also works well when they are learning to sit to put behind them or for tummy time
- Definitely a good purchase.