Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My sweet baby

As I sit here holding my sweet baby I can't believe this time 1 year ago I was so very pregnant so ready to have her. (I actually went to hospital after having contractions all day mins apart but no luck). Little did I know it would b 6more days till I met my wonderful bundle of joy . Now this time this year I am busy getting my house ready for a special 1st birthday party and trying to figure out icing recipes and make everything perfect for the big day!
We have been redoing our living room and hopefully it will be finished tonight so that the rest of the house can be in order and then the fun starts the decorating! I may have went over board but you are only 1 once! :)
Hope everyone is having a great week sorry I haven't been on much things are so hectic. Soon things will calm and go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment