Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wash routine

My wash routine
I have a GE Profile Harmony washer and dryer. It is a top loader with no agitator (it will hold a lot!)
I put washer on rinse and spin on cold water. Once finished I put in 2 scoops of Rockingreensoap (my new favorite soap) I put it on a hot wash extra rinse cycle. After washing I do 2 more hot rinse spins with extra rinses added to each. The extra rinses have made for no more stinky diapers. In the summer I hang to dry the sun helps remove stains. In the winter I use the dryer.
This wash routine may seem like a lot but it is only a few pushes of the buttons every little bit.

This is also posted on the Cloth diapering page! Feel free to contact me with any questions, or other helpful hints you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment