Monday, February 13, 2012

What a Weekend

Saturday DD was teething woke up at 3 am and was just outta sorts all day. It didn't help that momma had a headache. I felt so sorry for my poor girl our whole day was off schedule. Needless to say yet another weekend went by with not much getting done. It doesn't help that we have been pretty much confined to house since last Tues bc of a measles outbreak. DD is not vaccinated yet so I figure better safe than sorry! Though this momma is starting to go crazy! :)
Sunday wasn't to bad though her teeth were still bothering her she was in much better spirits.
We are supposed to go to doc this week for her 1 year checkup! WOW still doesn't seem real! She is supposed to get 4 shots! :( eek. I am not so sure about this and have been trying to do all the research I can to see what we should do. Though I am still not sure. :(