Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weekend

Had a great birthday weekend! My hubby got me a new camera I love it and cant wait to figure it all out so I can take more pictures of LO! (last night i took almost 200! :)) Now to just read the manual!
Yesterday I go to my second freezer to find it was shut off the outlet had been tripped! ugh I lost All but a couple things out of it and it was full! So frustrating! I even had just bought some frozen fruits and veggies for the baby and I was able to cook, puree and refreeze some right away, but the others I am going to trash bc i think they have been thawed to long! So i guess that means back to the health food store for me!
I want to also get some meats to start her on meats! Maybe she can have Turkey for Thanksgiving!

Does any body have any good baby food meat reciepes to share? Let me know I would love to try them out!

Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment